Allergen immunotherapy, also known as desensitization or hypo-sensitization, is a medical treatment for some types of allergies. It is useful for environmental allergies, allergies to insect bites, and asthma. Its benefit for food allergies is unclear and thus not recommended.
Immunotherapy involves exposing people to larger and larger amounts of allergen in an attempt to change the immune system’s response.
The primary therapeutic goals of allergy immunotherapy (AIT) include reducing symptoms, reducing symptomatic medication use, and improving allergyrelated quality of life. The evidence is strong that AIT achieves these goals and can alter the course of the disease, with benefits persisting in many patients for several years after treatment discontinuation.
The classification of Allergy Immunotherapy includes Subcutaneous Immunotherapy and Sublingual Immunotherapy. The proportion of Subcutaneous Immunotherapy in 2017 is about 55.1%, and the proportion of Sublingual Immunotherapy in 2016 is about 44.9%.
Allergy Immunotherapy are application in Allergic Rhinitis, Allergic Asthma and Other. The most of Allergy Immunotherapy is used in Allergic Rhinitis, and the market share of that is about 45.3 % in 2017.
Europe is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 68.5% in 2017, Allergy is the most common chronic disease in Europe. Up to 20% of patients with allergies struggle daily with the fear of a possible asthma attack, anaphylactic shock, or even death from an allergic reaction. Following Europe, North America is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 19.2% in 2017. Allergy Immunotherapy market in Asia Pacific region is expected to exhibit the highest growth rate due to high incidence of allergy people in the developing Asian countries like China & India.
Market competition is intense. ALK-Abello, Stallergenes Greer, Merck, Allergy Therapeutics, etc. are the leaders of the industry with the market share is about 76.6% in 2017.
According to this study, over the next five years the Allergy Immunotherapies (Allergy Immunotherapy) market will register a 9.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1890 million by 2026, from US$ 1070 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Allergy Immunotherapies (Allergy Immunotherapy) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Allergy Immunotherapies (Allergy Immunotherapy) market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.marketexpertz.com/sample-enquiry-form/67459
Some of the Major Key Players functioning in the Allergy Immunotherapies (Allergy Immunotherapy) Market Report include:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2026 in section 10.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2026 in section 10.8.
The report also provides regional level market study and forthcoming outlook for: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Any Query or Discount? Ask our Expert @ https://www.marketexpertz.com/discount-enquiry-form/67459
Key features of the report:
- To study the key aspects impacting the market size.
- To identify growth prospects in the market.
- To analyze the market segments and deduce the dominant trends observed in the industry.
- To examine the market by investigating the available products, market share, and value proposition of the products.
- To analyze the industry by assessing the scope and application of the Allergy Immunotherapies (Allergy Immunotherapy) market and highlight the growth of each application.
Reasons to buy the report:
- This study segments the Allergy Immunotherapies (Allergy Immunotherapy) market and derives the precise valuation of the overall, as well as segment-based, market across different industry verticals, geographies, and products.
- The report will help participants understand the trajectory of the progress of the market and provide information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, threats, and opportunities for the growth of the Allergy Immunotherapies (Allergy Immunotherapy) sector.
- This report would allow readers to be well-versed with the existing competition and gain more insights to improve their standing in the worldwide business. The competitive landscape considers the dominant competitors, along with product launches and technological advancements, strategic expansions, mergers and acquisitions, and procurement strategies implemented by key players in the market.
Have any Specific Requirements for this report? To Request Customization, Speak to our Expert @ https://www.marketexpertz.com/discount-enquiry-form/67459
We are grateful to you for reading our report. If you wish to find more details of the report or want a customization, contact us. You can get a detailed information of the entire research here. If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
For any special requirements in this report, please contact us to order a report tailored to fit your requirements.