Ornamental plants are plants that are grown for decorative purposes in gardens and landscape design projects, as houseplants, for cut flowers and specimen display. The cultivation of these, called floriculture, forms a major branch of horticulture.
Cut flowers and ornamental plants belong to the family of floriculture. Floriculture involves propagating, growing and marketing cut flowers, flower seeds and seedlings, bulb growing, nursery operation, chemical protection of plants, post-harvest storage and handling and use of preservatives. It is an international, multi-billion dollar industry.
In export market, the Netherlands is still a major junction in global cut flower trade, but the four cut flower exporters close to the equator-Colombia, Kenya, Ecuador and Ethiopia-are gathering speed. The Netherlands plays a key role in the global cut flowers trading as it has more than 40% export share. When refers to the import side, Europe, USA and Japan are the major importers.
According to this study, over the next five years the Flower and Ornamental Plants market will register a 6.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 57400 million by 2026, from US$ 42400 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Flower and Ornamental Plants business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Flower and Ornamental Plants market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
You Can Download FREE Sample Brochure @ https://www.marketexpertz.com/sample-enquiry-form/67663
Top key vendors in Flower and Ornamental Plants Market include are:
Oil and Gas
Water &Waste-water Management
Food & Beverage
The industry experts have left no stone unturned to identify the major factors influencing the development rate of the Flower and Ornamental Plants industry including various opportunities and gaps. A thorough analysis of the micro markets with regards to the growth trends in each category makes the overall study interesting. When studying the micro markets the researchers also dig deep into their future prospect and contribution to the Flower and Ornamental Plants industry.
A high focus is maintained on factors such as demand and supply, production capacity, supply chain management, distribution channel, product application and performance across different countries.
The report not only offers hard to find facts about the trends and innovation driving the current and future of Flower and Ornamental Plants business, but also provides insights into competitive development such as acquisition and mergers, joint ventures, product launches and technology advancements.
A quick look at the industry trends and opportunities
The researchers find out why sales of Flower and Ornamental Plants are projected to surge in the coming years. The study covers the trends that will strongly favour the industry during the forecast period, 2018 to 2025. Besides this, the study uncovers important facts associated with lucrative growth and opportunities that lie ahead for the Flower and Ornamental Plants industry.
This study considers the Control Valve value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2013 to 2018, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2023 in section 11.7.
Pneumatic Control Valve
Hydraulic Control Valve
Electrical Control Valve
!!! Limited Time DISCOUNT Available!!! Get Your Copy at Discounted [email protected] https://www.marketexpertz.com/discount-enquiry-form/67663
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape, along with company profiling of key players involved in the global Flower and Ornamental Plants market. The authors of the report make sure to equip readers with a thorough evaluation of the vendor landscape and inform them of the current and future changes that can be expected. The competitive analysis offered in the report inspects the market share, gross margin, product portfolio, consumption, market status, and technologies of leading players controlling a significant portion of the global Flower and Ornamental Plants market.
Region wise performance of the Flower and Ornamental Plants industry
This report studies the global Flower and Ornamental Plants market status and forecast, categorizes the global Flower and Ornamental Plants market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia India and Other regions (Middle East & Africa, Central & South America).
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Flower and Ornamental Plants sales, value, status (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2026);
- To analyze the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, to study the sales, value and market share of top players in these regions.
- Focuses on the key Flower and Ornamental Plants players, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Why Choose Market Expertz?
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Technological updates analysis
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Product Mix Matrix
- Vendor Management
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Supply chain optimization analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Carbon Footprint Analysis
- R & D Analysis
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @https://www.marketexpertz.com/discount-enquiry-form/67663